All that we do here at St. Peter’s in the Woods is supported by the faithful gifts of the people in our parish. Whether it’s time, talent or treasure, we receive so much in return from our giving, knowing that we’ve made a difference in someone’s life. That’s the interesting thing about our faith journeys: as we act on our belief in God’s gracious giving, we open ourselves up to receive God’s abundant blessings. The more that we live out our faith in our daily actions, the more that we experience the fruits of our faith.
We invite you to prayerfully consider the ways you can support the parish and our ministry efforts in these areas:
- Youth – teach, lead arts & crafts, supply snacks, help fund programming
- Worship – help bring worship to life by preparing the altar for service, singing, leading prayers, or bringing communion to the home-bound.
- Community & Outreach – help build relationships within and beyond the church, transforming lives through our giving and action
- Faith Formation – support our Bible Study and small conversation groups, adult education hour and Seeker’s groups
- Resources – making ministry possible through your pledge and financial giving.